Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reason To Smile Sneek Peek!

I was so excited to hear that there are two awesome new Stampin' Up! offers coming for June - one of which involves FREE rubber! I also wanted to take part in this months sketch challenge on Craft Project Central and here's the sneak peak result.......


I combined making my own designer paper using the two step stamps with some fussy cutting and Twitterpated designer paper & Baker's twine. I love the look of the square lattice folder - what's your favourite embossing folder?

Stamps: Reason to Smile, Every Moment
Ink: Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz
Card Stock: Whisper White, Twitterpated designer paper, Basic Gray
Accessories: Dimensionals, Big Shot, Square Lattice Folder, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, blender pen, stamping sponge, paper snips.

No comments:

Post a Comment