Thursday, May 31, 2012

French Foliage CASE

I was part of an online fundraiser recently for Breast Cancer and one of the samples made was a CASE of a CASE and consequently now I have no idea who originally made this card - but I love it and wanted to share my card with you. It's sort of another variation on a faux layered card, it doesn't look like a card made just from Whisper White card stock does it?? 



Did I ever tell you that the best value item in the entire Stampin' Up! catalogue are the stamping sponges - $6.50 #101610 for 3 that I cut up and make into 18, topped with the round tab punch labels so they don't get mixed up when I am using them.........bargain!



Stamps: Loving Thoughts, French Foliage 
Ink: Early Expresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake

Card Stock: Whisper White
Accessories: Linen thread, mat pack, paper piercer, paper snips, Dimensionals, stamping sponges.
Non-SU! Post-it notes

No comments:

Post a Comment