Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mixed Bunch of Yellow Daisies

So here was another card idea for Mother's Day that I CASEd (sorry I forget where I took the idea from, but if it is yours let me know so I can credit you) as I have a class for female cards/Mothers Day this week (details here) and wanted to use some of the products from the new mini and this was the result.........


Isn't it lovely and bright?? I love how the oval die & the lattice folder made the vase part of it look so realistic!

Stamps: Mixed Bunch & Oval All
Ink: Daffodil Delight & Early Expresso
Card Stock: Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
Accessories: Clear rhinestone brad, square lattice embossing folder, Daffodil Delight taffetta ribbon, scallop oval punch, blossom punch, oval punch, 1/16" handheld punch, basic rhinestones, 1" circle punch, stamping sponge, Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment