Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nature Walk Faux Postage

We did a faux postage class a couple of weeks ago and here's one of the cards from it, it also involved basic masking, sponging techniques. I love faux postage - such a great way to use your existing supplies to give a different effect. I tend to just print out the postage templates onto normal copy paper rather than putting card stock through my printer for the simple fact that if I make a smudge or mistake, it's no real issue to start again. I made the template for this one - if you want a copy of the PDF email me.



Stamps: Nature Walk, French Foliage, Autumn Days & Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card stock: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Soft Suede
Ink: Black Stazon, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Soft Suede
Non SU! copy paper

No comments:

Post a Comment