Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fresh Vintage Sponged

Can you believe there are only two weeks left of Sale-a-bration?? Which also means there is only two weeks left of the Summer mini catalogue as well! Where did that time go? To end off the upper special offers that are on during Sale-a-bration I'm also offering FREE POSTAGE on all orders over $100 until midnight March 24th. To place an order either phone or email me today, if you are remote I can have the order sent to you directly.

I love how by simply sponging a textured embossing imprint, it gives so much more dimension to a card. The layout was CASEd and I am extremely naughty as I forget now, I thought it was on SCS, but I've just been searching that site and can't find it anywhere - early onset alzheimer's?? 


Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Card Stock: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop border punch, Everyday Enchantment ribbon & brad, 1/16" handheld punch, SNAIL, stamping sponge, basic pearls, Elegant lines embossing folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment