Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Best of Everything meets Sale-a-bration!

I am so LOVING the FREE Sale-a-bration accessories this year - yay for the addition of DSP, ribbon and brads to the four different stamp sets selection! It's also made me start using this years in-colours in earnest (mind you that's not hard for me with Island Indigo and Pool Party, but the others I was a bit luke warm with......until now!) I am also loving the stamp set Best of Everything - definitely not my normal 'style', but it's very cute in a quirky way.........I think these little chicks will look super cute stamped in a chick colours for Easter?? Anyways this card was made not for Easter, but for my niece (I'd better go mail it as soon as I finish this blog post or it'll sit here for another week!). The taffeta ribbon is only narrow and I wanted a bigger bow, so I made a fluffy sort of fake bow by wrapping it around three fingers a few times and then securing the centre with a brad - super simple and not to mention quick! The flower centres didn't photograph very well as they aren't black dots, they are super sparkly rhinestones........I think my photography is getting worse not better over time, I think I'd better re-visit some basics!



Stamps: Best of Everything
Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Card stock: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Cameo Coral, Whisper White & Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Itty Bitty Punch, Dimensionals, 1/16" handheld hole punch, Basic Rhinestones & 2 Way Glue Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment