Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Open Sea

My favourite stamp set in the Summer mini catalogue is Open Sea, I love the colours, the co-ordinating designer paper and the new Bakers twine in three different colours  *happy dance* this was one of the first cards I made with this set as it was one of the cards made for the RSPCA fundraiser in December (did I mention I was behind on my blogging?) and it was just basic masking, tearing and sponging to give texture and dimension to the card.


Stamps: Open Sea, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Nautical Expedition DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray
Accessories: Dimensionals, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Cherry Cobbler/white Bakers twine, stamping sponge, mini silver brad, paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment