Saturday, January 28, 2012

Live, laugh & Love Scrapbook Pennants

I CASEd the layout from somewhere on the web (apologies I couldn't find the link back when I went to look for it), but I changed the papers, stamps, colours & modified the layout a bit too........I have to make a matching page for this as this was just a single scrapbook page I made a few weeks ago and just haven't made time to make it a mate yet (I have a personal aversion to single scrapbook pages unless they are the title or end pages in my album). I love the al a carte stamps and in particular the Triple Treat Flower - not the least for which there are three handy punches to make layering it effortless, but in the Summer mini catalogue there is also matching designer paper - how cool is that?? Like many projects, I took the card stock and ink colours directly from the designer paper that I chose to use, Bring on the Cake. The page is designed to have only a single photograph on it - on the Poppy Parade section, which is hopefully large enough to leave a nice coloured boarder around the photograph to frame it nicely.


The pennants are all popped up on Dimensionals and threaded onto Early Expresso Bakers Twine, also from the Summer mini catalogue. The centre of each little flower on the pennants is highlighted with a small Basic Pearl and the scallop strips along the bottom were all cut with the Tasteful Trim die and the Big Shot. 


Stamps: Triple Treat Flower, Field Flowers, On Your Birthday, Pennant Parade
Card Stock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Eat Cake DSP, So Saffron, Poppy Parade.
Ink: Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Five Petal Flower Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1/2" circle punch, Antique Brads, Tasteful Trim die, Big Shot, SNAIL, Dimensionals, Early Expresso Bakers Twine, 1/16" handheld punch, 


No comments:

Post a Comment