Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Field Of Flowers Gift Voucher

I made a gift voucher recently for a dear friends birthday with my long awaited Field of Flowers stamp set - it was the one set in the catalogue that I wanted because I liked it - not for classes, not for giving to someone else, but purely because I wanted it and it took me 3 months to get it! The top is held down with velcro and it flips out to reveal the voucher - it has a matching card which I will show you tomorrow....I am also loving that hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes - so cheap and versatile!


Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes, Field of Flowers
Ink: Soft Suede & Early Expresso
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Accessories: Mat pack & paper piercing tool, Big Shot, Top Note Die, paper snips, basic pearls.
Non SU!: velcro

1 comment: