Saturday, December 31, 2011

Creative Elements with Mocha Morning

I love the new specialty DSP Mocha Morning, I think because it is textured and gives so much more dimension to a project without really having to do anything special to it. I decided to participate in the December Craft Project Central card sketch, the sketch is here (turns out I was too late to play along - but ohh well there's always next time, although I only got time as I was on holiday so maybe next Christmas I'll get to play along again!)


and my contribution is here:


and a close up so you can see the layering of the flower and the butterfly


Stamps: Creative Elements
Ink: Black Stazon, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Card stock: Mocha Morning DSP, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, stamping sponge, Antique brads, blender pen, 1/16" handheld punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment