Friday, November 18, 2011

Faux Mother Of Pearl

Each month we get together at demonstrator meetings and have a chat, participate in swaps and also practice or learn new techniques/templates. I get to go to two demonstrator meetings a month as I attend one that my upline holds and then run one that my downline come to if they chose - so if you want to join my team you won't be left stranded for support or ideas! At my upline meeting this month we made this beautiful card with the faux mother of pearl technique. I have a blue tag to attach across the DSP, but I can't decide what sentiment I want on the card at the moment so will attach it when I give the card. Sadly the beautiful soft pearl effect on the butterfly doesn't show up well with my photography either! 


Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, black Stazon, Old Olive & More Mustard 
Card Stock: Whisper White, Marina Mist,  Sahara Sand, & Neutrals DSP
Accessories: Scallop lace border punch, Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, basic pearls, Frost White Shimmer Paint, stamping sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment