Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Embossed Wedding Card

This card is the result of getting a phone call from a friend in distress who was in the car, driving to a wedding who had forgotten to make a card! I had less than 10 minutes to create something (after I finished laughing) - amazing what happens when you are on the clock - it isn't fancy but it fits the bill and there is no way I could have done it without my Big Shot - for this months super special on the machine and dies check out the post here! You can't see from the photography as I didn't have long to take the pic, but each of the flower centres' has a basic rhinestone in the centre of it so the card had lots of sparkle!


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Baja Breeze
Card Stock: Baja Breeze & Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, modern label punch, Dimensionals, organza ribbon, rhinestone brad, basic rhinestones & stamping sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment