Saturday, October 15, 2011

Zoo Scrapbook Pages

I have literally hundreds of photographs from our visits to the zoo, both here, interstate and overseas - we totally love visiting zoos! Recently I made up some scrap pages to showcase just 5 photos from these visits featuring our child of course. They didn't turn out like the pages I had sketched out mentally in my head, but I wanted to use the photographs full size rather than cropping them down or doing a series of small prints.



I went a bit overboard with the leaves - but a wonderful part of our zoo visits are exploring all of the different plants, trees and shrubs that make up the animals habitat. They range from exotic to almost weed varieties, but they are all part of the zoo experience. 


The monkey punch art is from a Kim S. tutorial (the valentines one here) and virtually everything else was cut with the Big Shot - I am so living that machine, no more running out of letters when you are making your titles!


I haven't added journalling to these pages yet (I need to check the date on one of the photographs first), but I was envisaging writing around the photographs and also inside the 'fun' tag - I am loving the new Two Tags die, so versatile.


If you would like to come and make these pages, they are the ones that we will be making on Tuesday (details here , so let me know ASAP if you want to come along and join in the fun.


Stamps: D is for Dog & Woodgrain
Card Stock: Neutrals patterns pack DSP, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive & Always Artichoke.
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Junior Timeless Type alphabet, Leaves #2 dies, Big Shot, Simple Letters Alphabet, stamping sponge, Hemp Twine, Two Tags die, Crop-a-dile, 1/2" circle punch, Dimensionals, (monkey punches as per Kim's tutorial). 

1 comment:

  1. Love this page, you are one talented girl x x

    ReplyDelete