Saturday, September 3, 2011

Join the Stampin' Up! Family


Wow September has certainly started with a bang! Not only did we get a gorgeous new catalogue, but we also got the best joining offer I have seen - you have the opportunity to start your own Stampin' Up! business for just $169 or purchase the regular joining kit at a 20% discount! Don't forget you no longer need to have an ABN number to join, you just need a credit card and in no time at all you'll be enjoying some fabulous perks of being a demonstrator! 

I confess to being someone who was hesitant about joining almost two years ago, but I really needed to have my stamping hobby pay for itself as there just wasn't the money in the budget with my husband studying full time to spend on all my crafting wants - well guess what, Stampin' Up! has more than covered all the costs of my crafting supplies, I have met some wonderful people who I am now really proud to call my friends and I'm having a tonne of fun along the way!

Stampin' Up! provides lots of bonuses as well as regular incentives that include product, cash and trips, training online and face to face,  free monthly magazine, online discussion group, 2 months free website hosting, annual convention, webinars and much more. Our group has monthly meetings for training and discussions, swaps, promotion incentives and a lot of fun!

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call as I'd be happy to get together and discuss anything with you and if you've made up your mind already, just click here now to go to my website where you can join simply by clicking the "join now" button at the top right below my contact details!


No comments:

Post a Comment