Monday, September 12, 2011

Fun Flowers Card

This was one of the two make & takes we made at my new catalogue launch, where some lovely ladies had LOTS of fun playing with new product, seeing the new displays and having a lovely evening. I wanted to use the new Fun Flowers die, as well in my opinion the picture of it in the catalogue does not do it justice and it is too nice a die to be overlooked! I CASEd the design from Dawn G. I wanted to use one of the new textured impressions embossing designs behind the flower, but my new catalogue order has not arrived yet so I used the polka dot one.


I did leave out one small circle layer that the die cuts as I felt it didn't need it. The sentiment could easily be changed to suit the occasion, one lady did it as an anniversary card which I thought was a lovely idea.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Early Expresso
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Fun Flowers die, Big Shot, Scallop Trim Border punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Polka Dot Textured Impressions folder, basic pearls, SNAIL, stamping sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment