Thursday, August 25, 2011

Star Gift Box

So I'm back working a 5 month contract with the STAR programme at the moment & to celebrate we made this cool box and a matching card in a class recently (I'll show you the card in tomorrow's post). These boxes are terrific as they are fairly simple and you can embellish them any way you chose. The template for it can be purchased here.  They are perfect for holding chocolates, or a small gift nestled in shredded paper.



Stamps: Perfect Punches,
Ink: Basic Black & Real Red
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White & Newsprint DSP
Accessories: Decorative label punch, Oval XL punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, stamping sponge.

2 comments:

  1. HaHaHa..... I love the way you have written 'fairly simple'. I have also made this star box the top was perfect, however, I just could not get it to fit on the bottom. So having lots of patience I binned it!! You have inspired me to start again. Thanks Ann

    ReplyDelete