Sunday, July 10, 2011

Motorbike & Extreme Guitar JAI Colour Challenge

Just Add Ink (JAI) had a cool colour challenge this week and I made two quick cards for it. I have been known to spend +4 hours on one card, so I am trying to practise making cards that take me under 10 minutes otherwise I'll never get cards made to send to people! The colours were:

which screamed masculine to me - but check out the other entries as they are far from masculine! The first I made was using a cool stamp from the current mini catalogue called simply Motorbike....


The second was done using the same layout and additional stamp sets, but featuring the single stamp Extreme Guitar.


Stamps: Motorbike, Extreme Guitar, Extreme Elements, Word Play
Ink: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler & Soft Suede
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Accessories: Stamping Sponges, Basic Rhinestones, Decorative Label punch, Dimensionals, Aquapainter & water colour crayons.

4 comments:

  1. Love your cards Ann, very clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of extreme elements on your cards Ann. These colours work so well on your masculine cards. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great masuline card. they are always the hardest but you have smashed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both great cards Ann. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete