Friday, July 22, 2011

Loads of Friends

I have always loved the stamp set Loads of Love, it's cute, quirky and has heaps of different applications, I've used it for everything from wedding cards to birthday, moving house, thank you's it's one of those stamp sets that is just perennial and fun! I did a custom class this week with the directive of making cards that are gender neutral, not age specific or event specific until you add the greeting. This way you can have a stash of cards on hand and when you need one, you stamp a greeting, pop it on and within 2 minutes you have your card ready to go. Saves a lot of time and angst. For my sample cards I added a greeting and in this case decided to add a female driver, but for my stash I would leave off the greeting and person until I knew what event or person I was making it for.


Stuck for ideas or have a specific event or requirement for a card? Or just want to build up your card stash? Check my calendar of events to join in a class or if you have some friends who all want to make some cards together I will happily come to you and do a custom class, contact me now to organise a date.

Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories & Circle Circus
Ink: Crumb Cake, Black Stazon, Real Red
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Woodland Walk DSP, Real Red, Water colour paper, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/4" Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Scallop border punch, Dimensionals, 1 1/4" circle punch, stamping sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment