Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hungry Caterpillar ....Or Rather Worm!

Our son loves  the book The Hungry Caterpillar and I have lost count how many times we have read it to him over the years, now he counts along with us and can recognise and spell out words - who knows soon he may be reading it to us! So when for this weeks card class I was asked to base it around the stamp set Bugs and Kisses, I knew that I would have to include this type of card......inspired by one I had seen created by the ever talented Andrea Walford here and here. The first card from the class uses a lot of circles cut via the Circle Scissors Plus and the Big Shot, both of which are such cool tools! Here's the front of the card.......


Doesn't the sponging add such great dimension to the apple? Here's the back of the card.........


Of course we can't forget the inside of the card........looks just like the apple was sliced in half doesn't it! I love the sentiments in the Bugs & Kisses stamp set!


If you want to join us for future classes, check out my calendar of events here or email me and I'll add you to my newsletter list where all my classes are listed 2 months in advance.

Stamps: Bugs and Kisses
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, More Mustard & Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, paper snips, stamping sponges, Circle Scissors Plus, Big Shot, Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive, Boho Blossom punch, Round Tab Punch, Full Heart Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment