Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Party Spider Treat Bags

One of the things in the new catalogue that I love is the mini lunch sacks. They were perfect for my son's birthday party treat bags recently (I try to minimise the amount of plastic in our lives) and these were a real hit and surprisingly quick to make! I cut the scallop edge off the top, ran them through the Big Shot with a Stampin' Up! embossing folder that we don't have available in Australia (yet), but that my friend from America sent me because she knew I loved spiders and have a boy. The bags were held shut with a mini bulldog clip (non SU! but you could easily use a library clip).


The spiders were made using simple punch art and lots of scraps of card stock. The eyes were made easy thanks to the Owl Punch.


The bags were big enough to fit in a metal die cast car, stickers, a gel pen, treats and a balloon, more than enough to keep a child busy on the way home from a party! These would make awesome party or in fact any special occasion wrapping - want to order some of the mini lunch sacks? Then contact me today or earn them for free by hosting a workshop party!

Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Tombow Glue, Owl Punch, Scallop Circle punch, Photo Corners punch, Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

1 comment: