Friday, June 17, 2011

Vintage Owl Flowers

I was inspired by a card made by LeeAnn that I saw about a year ago to turn the body of the owl punch into a flower, so I remade it with the materials I had and this is how it turned out:


Pretty nice hey? I love those antique brads and the Love Letter designer paper. I'm not sure if you can see on the right hand side, basically I cut a 'v' shape out of the top of the owl body and then folded up each of the bottom sides to make each petal - the flower I made has six such petals with the brad in the centre. Then I added it to a card.


Stamps: Tiny Tags
Ink: Riding Hood Red & Basic Black
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Love Letter DSP & Basic Black
Accessories: Striped grosgrain ribbon, Victorian Lace, Vintage Trinkets, Jewelry tag punch, 1/16" handheld punch, Circle Scissors Plus, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Elegant Lines, Antique brad, SNAIL.

1 comment: