Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rag Bag

Opps so here’s yet another item I made last year and forgot to blog............mainly because it was put into use before I had time to photograph it! I saw a tutorial on Angie K’s blog eons ago here and was (im)patiently waiting for the scallop square die to be released in Australia until I could make one myself.  Well the die came, I found some appropriate fabric in my stash and over a period of a few days (my 4yo likes to “help” me when I sew so things tend to take a bit longer than normal!!) I made myself a rag bag……………. 


Pretty cool hey! I totally love it and use it a lot………can’t wait for the Stampin’ Up! fabrics to come to Australia so I can make a super colour coordinated one!

Accessories: Scallop Square die, Cherry Cobbler button, Big Shot.
Non SU: Fabric, thread, sewing machine, bamboo batting, scissors & stiffener. 

No comments:

Post a Comment