Thursday, May 26, 2011

Monochrome Green

I recently participated in a challenge to make a card using only one colour.........easer said than done as I was really stumped, then I started flicking through the Ideas Book & Catalogue and a card on page 9 caught my eye!  Here is my CASE of it done in nothing but greens (well except for the basic rhinestones and vanilla stripes on the ribbon!)


Stamps: On Your Birthday
Ink: Always Artichoke
Card Stock: Woodland Walk DSP, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Garden Green
Accessories: Curly label punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Bitty punch, Scallop Trim Border  punch, Blossom Party Die, Big SHot, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Certainly Celery Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Subtles Designer Buttons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment