Monday, May 2, 2011

Frog on a Log!

I made this card months ago when I saw a similar card on Jackie's blog when the heart treat cups were on a special offer I bought enough to do a swap with. I made a frog on a log and if you pull the tab you can access the treats from behind, so you don't have to ruin the card. It didn't show up very well on the card, but the log was stamped with Woodgrain before I hand cut the logs and sponged all the edges. The grasses in the background were made by stamping off several images of the stamp without re-inking.


Stamps: On Your Birthday, Inspired by Nature, Woodgrain.
Ink: Soft Suede, Basic Black
Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings die, small oval punch, medium oval punch, Boho Blossom punch, paper snips, stamping sponge, 2-way glue pen, Owl punch (eyes), paper snips, SNAIL, wide oval punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment