Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Twisted Chocolate Easel Card

I've seen several twisted easel cards and couldn't quite figure out the directions and had to convert them fro A4 paper size anyway, so I made my own! I have the directions as a PDF, but of course have no idea how to link it to this blog post - so if you want the dimensions that I used send me an email and I'll get them to you! They are super simple and really effective, of course being Easter - I had chocolate on the brain!


Stamps: East Chocolate
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron & Chocolate Chip
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, White StazOn
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, 1/4" very vanilla grosgrain ribbon, paper snips, Dimensionals, So Saffron DSP, scallop circle punch, SNAIl.
Non SU: aluminium foil

No comments:

Post a Comment