Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter - Scrapbook Layout

Happy Easter Everyone, I hope that you are enjoying time with your family & friends or just chilling out enjoying the break and maybe getting the time to get some stamping or scrapbooking done! This is the double layout that we did last month for my scrapbook class - for details of any upcoming classes head over to my calendar of events here, subscribe to my newsletter or check out my business Facebook page


The white panel is obviously for journaling which I haven't done yet! I am loving the new Tasteful Trim die - makes such lovely borders for cards and scrap pages and combined with the new multi adhesive sheets makes my life SO much easier! Although I also pulled out one of my roller wheels for this page and when I do I always wonder why I don't use them more often.


I love this chocolate bunny (retired) I know naughty of me to use retired items, but my Easter stamp set was on loan to a friend so I had to improvise!


Here's the same chicken from my Easter treat bag, but sitting on a wooden crate. The other Trendy Trees for carrots and bunny punch art I CASEd from someone, but for the life of me now I can't find it again on the internet - awesome idea and if it's yours let me know so I can credit you! The bunny on top of the journaling was the same I used last year on my 6" x 6" Easter baskets.


Stamps: Retro Remix roller wheel, Trendy Trees, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Woodgrain, Chocolate bunny
Card stock: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black (marker)
Accessories: roller wheel handle, paper snips, SNAIL, Dimensionals, Ovals die, Big Shot, Textured Impressions finial press, polka dots & vintage wallpaper, small oval punch, large oval punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Stamping Sponges, Boho Blossom punch, scallop circle punch, Tasteful Trim die
Non SU: google eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment