Thursday, March 10, 2011

IB&C CASE Scrap DSP birthday

I love the Ideas Book & Catalogue when I get in a blah head space and can't think of what to make, I flick through and get inspired by the samples on every page! The below card was part of my using up scraps workshop challenge from earlier in the year. I changed the colours and made the border punched strip a different colour as I prefer having more contrast, but essentially it's the same card as on page 93 of the Australian Ideas Book & Catalogue for 2010-11!


Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock: Love Letter DSP, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Boho Blossom punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches, Scallop Trim Border, Paper piercer, white gel pen, Wide Oval punch, Paper snips, SNAIL, Tombow glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment