Sunday, March 13, 2011

Because I Care

I always make a card or small 3D items for each person that places an order from me, of late I have been making cards with removable inserts (the insert has my written thank you on it) basically the recipient can remove the insert and either use the card for inspiration or write in it and give it away. This was one card I made recently as a thank you - the photograph is overexposed - sorry, it doesn't look as insipid in real life!


The leaves and the little individual flower in the set I stamped repeatedly, then cut, shaped and sponged, before attaching to the flower to add real dimension to it. A simple colour scheme and layout, but really effective I thought.

Stamps: Because I Care
Ink: Pear Pizazz & Blushing Bride
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White & Pear Pizazz
Accessories: Scallop oval punch, Large oval punch, Dinemsionals, Old Olive Taffeta ribbon, paper snips, Stampin sponge, SNAIL, 

No comments:

Post a Comment