Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Inlaid Embossing Card & other variations

Here's the card that I made to match the heart treat holder in the last post - it was CASEd from somewhere, but I've lost track of where - so if it's yours please let me know so I can credit you! Of course you don't just have to make it for Valentines - it also makes a lovely anniversary card as well.


I love the square lattice folder for this technique, it gives it a really lovely finish. Then I tried some different shaped punches and here are the results - same colour scheme.


The sentiment above & below are from the new Punch Bunch stamp set you can earn for FREE with either an order during Sale-a-bration or hosting a qualifying workshop before the 31st of March.


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Punch Bunch
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla & Real Red
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, Scallop square punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, SNAIL, Dimensionals, full heart punch, word window punch, heart to heart punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment