Friday, February 25, 2011

RSPCA Fundraiser April 2nd 2011

After all of the natural disasters that have happened of late across Australia and New Zealand it's been a bit overwhelming knowing which charities to support, as I just want to help them all, as no one is less deserving than the other. However I have chosen just one as the focus of my Stampin' Up! Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue Launch on April 2nd. I was reading the news on the web about how the RSPCA in Queensland had completely lost it's headquarters, 4 of it's other centres had been seriously damaged and that was just after the floods - since then they have had a category 5 cyclone affect 75% of the state and more subsequent flooding. So why the RSPCA, well they get very little government support (less than 2%), weren't eligible for flood relief funds and in general at times like this their services are in desperate need, but they aren't being given the support to nable them to continue their work without some serious help.

If I could work out how to link a PDF document to this blog you could download the information on the fundraiser - but as it is I have no idea how to do that, so if you are interested in coming along to a fun afternoon, using all new stamp sets and accessories from the new mini catalogue, making 5 great projects and having some fun, ping me an email and I will send you the details!



No comments:

Post a Comment