Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bliss Quilt Card

I'm so excited to finally get some time this week to play with my Sale-a-bration sets that came - yay I love freebies! Anyway I saw this weeks tutorial over on SCS was making quilt cards, so I used the Bliss sale-a-bration set and a couple of this years in colours and made this card:


Doesn't it look lovely? I really like this years Sale-a-bration sets and want them all!!!!! We'll also be making this card at a fabric themed workshop I have booked this week - hope the girls like it.

Stamps: Bliss
Ink: Concord Crush & Peach Parfait
Card stock: Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz & DSP paper pack (Hostess level 1)
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Scallop oval punch, Large oval punch, petals-a-plenty embossing folder, Big Shot, paper snips, 1 1/4" square punch

1 comment:

  1. Ann it's a lovely Card...Looking forward to Monday to have a go! xxx

    ReplyDelete