Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Medallion Photo Card

I saw this on Jackie T's blog last month and just had to make it as I think it's fabulous for sending to relatives at Christmas as they can keep the photograph well after the festive season has ended and the cards have been taken down. It uses the new 2 3/8" scallop circle punch from the new mini catalogue - I am loving the larger size!


Well I couldn't find a suitable Christmas photo to go with the card, so I used an old school one! The photographs don't show up the glitter very well that I added to the wreath. Again I used that lovely Mistletoe ribbon that was in last months special - sorry normal taffeta would look lovely too! The photograph slides in and out so empty the card looks like this...........


Stamps: Medallion & Contempo Christmas
Ink: Old Olive & Basic black
Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red & Whisper White
Accessories, 2 way glue pen, Mistletoe ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, SNAIL, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, single hole punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment