Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jolly Holiday Dasher

I am so loving the new Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper - it has all my favourite colours in it & best of all even though it is sort of Christmas themed, the patterns are suitable for all year around - how versatile is that! Anyway here is a card I made using the new a la carte stamp Dasher - isn't he gorgeous? Sadly for some reason my copyright went right over the snowflake just to the left of his antlers that I highlighted with a single basic rhinestone, but it does add a nice touch of "bling" to the card!


Stamps: Dasher, Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Jolly Holiday DSP, Old Olive, Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
Accessories: Linen thread, 1/16" circle punch, jewelery tag punch, Sizzix Scallop Circle die, paper piercer, SNAIL, basic rhinestone

Okay more Christmas ideas coming soon - how are your Christmas items shaping up?

No comments:

Post a Comment