Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pink Baby Butterfly Card - Big Shot style!

Well my friends babies are all coming thick and fast at the moment - one gorgeous little boy and three adorable girls in the last fortnight (all to separate parents I should add - not quads!). I made a card using the Big Shot and the new Beautiful Wings embosslit die - it's so nice, it cuts and embosses 5 butterflies all in one go. So thus inspired I made a clean and simple card using them.


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper: Very Vanilla & Pretty in Pink
Ink: Elegant Eggplant & Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Big Shot, Textured embossing folder Perfect Polka Dots, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, Scallop Oval punch, Window Word punch, Basic Pearls, SNAIL, Dimensionals, Stamping sponges

I don't own the modern label punch (yet) so I cut the scallop oval punch down on either side to create a boarder for the window word punch. Here's a close up of the very cute embossed butterflies:


Doesn't the embossing on the card stock make it look fantastic? I only adhered the centre of the butterflies down as I wanted to leave the wings free to give the impression of flight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment