Sunday, September 12, 2010

Every Moment - Watercolour Daisy Card

Well I joined around 200 enthusiastic Stampin' Up! demonstrators and guests yesterday for the annual Regional Training event, it was so much fun! There were some amazing presentations by fellow local demonstrators and also from head office in Sydney and America. We got four lovely projects to make and take on the day (which is a really nice change as normally we're the ones cutting kits for our own classes), a beautiful new stamp set from the new catalogue called Every Moment (WM 121508 $31.95, CM 120522$25.95), a yummy lunch, new resources, some creative ladies did some wonderful swap items - sadly due to time anemia I didn't get to participate in the later - but I fully intend to next year as my goodness there are some very talented demonstrators out there!

This was the first of the make and take projects we made on the day:


It focused on masking and watercolouring and was a very simple, but effective card (of course I also had to decorate my envelope - I'm allergic to naked envelopes, I think they help brighten up postal workers days!). Isn't the new daffodil delight a gorgeous colour? I can't wait for my order containing it to arrive as it's just a lovely colour (perfect for my "yellow" themed scrapbook pages I am making in a class in November - for details go to my website and check my calendar of events for details). Doesn't the torn water colour paper look divine when it's sponged? Here's a close up of it:


Stamps: Every Moment
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Soft Suede (ink pad & marker), Jet Black Stazon 
Card stock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede & Watercolour paper
Accessories: Post-it note, Daffodil Delight 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Old Olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Clips assortment, SNAIL, Aqua painter, Bone folder, Colour Spritzer Tool, Scallop Edge border punch, paper snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig, stamping sponge.


1 comment:

  1. Ann you did such a beautiful job with your wter colouring, your card and envelope look gorgeous and who wouldn't love to receive this in their mail box.Thanks for sharing, it was so lovely to have you at regional traing this year, you kept me calm. Take care, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)

    ReplyDelete