Monday, August 16, 2010

Tool Time Card

Our upline Stampin' Up! group had a swap recently of masculine cards (getting ready for Fathers Day on the 5th of September) and I had to use Totally Tools........I totally LOVE that stamp set - one of my favourites and one I bought before joining as a demonstrator and I'm still using it lots! This is one of my cards from last year using it. The rivets are fake - circle punches with crystal effects & some more crystal effects on the handle of the screwdriver and hammer handle to make the card stock look like a plastic tool handle. 



Stamps: Totally Tools
Card stock: More mustard, chocolate chip, Windsor Knot DSP
Ink: Chocolate chip (ink pad & marker)
Accessories: Stampin' Sponge, Crystal effects, 1/2" circle punch, paper snips
Non SU: standard paper hole punch

Then this was the one I did for the swap using virtually the same materials, but a very different card resulted - funnily enough another of the 8 swap participants chose almost exactly the same colours/DSP/stamp set to make her card with as well - but the result was still different!



Stamps: Totally Tools
Card stock: Old Olive, chocolate chip, Windsor Knot DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate chip (& Old Olive
Accessories: Silver brads, paper piercer, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment