Thursday, April 22, 2010

Punched bluebird

Well I've been creating lots of cards of late with the fabulous new two step bird punch - how gorgeous is that new punch design!!! There are so many versatile elements to the new punch that I have been neglecting some of my older ones, so tonight I pulled them out and CASE'd a card from Laurie Zoelimer (I wanted to make a card featuring a bluebird for a friend). I really loved the simplicity and cool sponged effect of making the clouds. Mine is a standard size A6 card and has the added words from the new level one hostess stamp set featured in the new autumn/winter mini catalogue (I really have to learn to take better photos don't I - or at least get them straight!). You can't see from the picture but the bird's body is raised up on Stampin Dimensionals, as is the scallop oval and the window word punch element.


Stamps: Picture This
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Circle scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop oval punch, word window punch, two step bird punch, stamping sponge, Stampin Dimensionals, SNAIL.

Have a terrific ANZAC long weekend & happy creating

No comments:

Post a Comment