Wednesday, April 28, 2010

For All You Do Mothers Day Class

All I can say is YAY kindergarten has finally after two weeks of school holidays, PD days for teachers and a public holiday returned to normal so I'm looking to get some serious stamping done! I've been doing a few custom classes of late for people, so if you see items you'd like to create or tools you'd like to learn to use or use with more proficiency, please give me a call!

The next class I am running was designed by the very talented Andrea Walford and is called For All You Do - after the gorgeous stamp set she used to create the items with, however in Australia we don't have that stamp set (pictured below), but not to be deterred I have recreated it using the new Cottage Garden & Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp sets from the new autumn/winter mini catalogue. Rest assured my redesigned one looks almost equally as stunning & as soon as I get another 5 mintues to organise myself and take some half decent photos I'll upload those as well.



Date: Thursday 29th April at 9.30am or Tuesday 4th may at 7.30pm
Duration: 2.5 hours
Cost: $20

All supplies are included in the cost as well as light refreshments.

Supplies
• Stamps: Cottage Garden & Teeny Tiny Sentiments
• Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Old Olive, Basic Black Classic inks
• Paper: Rich Razzleberry CS, Pale Plum CS, Old Olive CS, Whisper White CS, Cottage Wall DSP, Whisper White Envelopes
• Accessories: Snail adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, mini glue dots, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects, Silver brads, Dazzling Diamond glitter, Button Latte, paper snips, Stampin’ Scrub, Stampin’ Mist, Bone Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Piercing tool, Mat pack, Paper Cutter with scoring blade, Scallop Edge punch, Large Oval Punch, Pencil and ruler, Velcro pieces.

Of course if you would like to get together with friends and do this class at a different time/location, then that is fine too, just email or phone me and I'd be happy to accomodate. You can also see a full list of events & classes on my website at anytime.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment