Friday, March 26, 2010

My New Stampin' Up! Blog

Stampin’ Up! Global have added the ability for demonstrators to have a blog on our Stampin’ Up! web pages. What makes this really exciting for me is that I can now separate my blogs – one for my personal stuff and one here for all my creative Stampin' Up! items. This blog links directly to my Stampin’ Up! page. By visiting my Stampin’ Up! page, you can see all the promotions that Stampin’ Up! have, all my upcoming events, classes that are coming up, project details, sign up for my newsletter, tell me you want to get together with some friends and host a workshop – and even sign up as a demonstrator! And now, you can see my blog too! When you hover over the “About Me” tab, you will see “My Stampin’ Blog” – click on that and you will see this blog and it's latest entries

I confess to being a bit of a tardy blogger though so I have failed to report the wonderful news of how much Stampin' Up! raised globally in support of the Haitian Relief Fund. $2 from the sale of each I {Heart} Hearts stamp set was donated to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief and Development Fun. This money will be used to not only provide immediate relief but provide long term support as well. Globally 13 587 of the stamp sets were sold during promotion period and thus over US$27 000 has been donated to the fund. In addition to this Stampin' Up! purchased & had vendors donate supplies for 5000 hygiene kits which Stampin' Up! employees in America assembled and were distributed via a relief organisation in Haiti to those in need. Personally I'd like to thank those customers who purchased the I {Heart} Heart stamp sets in support of this campaign and to help make a positive difference for so many people in need. It reinforces to me that a multitude of individual kind actions can make a very big positive difference in the lives of so many others.

Another perk of being a demonstrator is that I get to preview some of the products a few weeks before they are released for sale - at the minute I not only have the new "mini" catalogue in my hands that will be released on the 1st of April, but I have a couple of the stamp sets and new "in colours" here as well! So I am going to use the 2 hours I have before I have to return to being a domestic goddess (not) and get inky!

Happy stamping,

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment